32W and 42W Panel lights
Scattered light Panel lights are suitable for offices, stores, meeting rooms, hallways and museums. The luminous flux is accompanied by a sense of uniformity and design linearity. Compared to traditional lighting sources, Panel lights save more energy, need less maintenance , fully illuminate when lighted on, no ageing effects due to on/off cycles, no UV or infrared emission. Optics made by PMMA (high transmittance) to spread the light obtaining a smooth and relaxing effect.
The main Dinema slim LEDs Panel light 600x600 characteristics are:
- Power supply with PFC (power factor pf > 0,9), ingresso 90 / 230Vac, you can order it separately;
- LEDs lifetime > 50.000h (L70) all over the temperature range;
- Mid-power LEDs with declared L70 curve, driven with constant current to have more efficiency and stability;
- Fixture design guarantees its cleanliness in time and a well-finished, harmonious and no-shadows effect;
- Operating temperature: -20°C / +55°C;
- Anodized extruded aluminum heatsink;
- Diffuser can be changed by request;
- Can be provided with DALI dimmable power supply, 1-10V, push-button;
- Available in double version: 32W e 42W;
- Dimensions: base 596x596 mm, height 14 mm;
- Weight: 4,75 kg.