Energy saving and and environmental protection IP66
Steel and glass water-proof leds lighting fittings IP66. Compared to traditional lighting sources, Panel lights save more energy, need less maintenance, fully Illuminate when lighted on, no ageing effects due to on/off cycles, no uv or infrared emission. Water-proof leds lighting fittings are suitable for mounting on busbar trunking systems with mounting brackets included.
The main dinema's steel and glass water-proof leds lighting characteristics are:
- Housing in stainless steel;
- Shock-resistant tempered glass, sandblasted To avoid glare, with silicone rubber gasket. Latches between stainless steel housing and glass diffuser are placed to simplify installation and maintenance;
- Stainless steel clips fix glass diffuser to housing;
- Pg 13,5 metal cable gland;
- 3 poles terminal block to Connect to supply line;
- Complete with ceiling mounting brackets;
- Electronic power supply with pfc stadium (power factor Pf>0,9), 90 ÷ 305 vac input Leds minimum lifetime > 50.000h (l70) over all the Temperature range;
- Mid-power leds used are characterized with l70 curve, Driven at constant current for greater efficiency, Durability and uniformity.
- Operating ambient temperature: - 20°c ÷ +55°c;
- Environmental protection: ip66 Ce conformity - en62471:2008 exempt group.
- Dimensions: lenght 1305 mm, width 100 mm, height 95 mm;
- Weight: 29 w + 42 w 5,3 kg, 58 w 5,76 kg.